Monday, September 20, 2010

Andrea Yates: Ill or Evil?

Andrea Yates: Ill or Evil?

It seems that in those years mothers were killing their children often. I was at work when this happened, and I was horrified. This is when the turning point started happening in my life, I was asking questions before this. Five innocent children were brutally murdered that day. I questioned God why this happened. Clear Lake is only twenty minutes from where I live. The news and papers in this are were nothing but this story for months. Hearing the story of Little Noah (the oldest), affected me to tears, I sobbed as if my heart was breaking for that little boy and his siblings.

It seems that Andrea Yates is in a locked up facility for the insane. Yes, she is insane, but more justice should have been done for those children. Shame on Russell and Andrea Yates, having another child against the advice of her medical doctor.

The above book is long. I was here, is why I am so interested in this horrible murder. Read the chapter about the preacher "Evolution of a Disease."


BTW, Russell Yates got divorced and re-married. He got re-married on the first day of the trial. Wedding vows are made to be broken, eh, Russ?

No comments:

Post a Comment