Thursday, July 28, 2011

IMMORAL TEACHINGS?



It is really funny to me when I hear a Christian say that if a person doesn't believe in god or follow the bible, they can not be moral. However, when killings, abuse and rape occurs it is a Christian usually, however, not all the case-I know that. It is really funny when I hear excuses, the most famous one, he or she is not a real Christian.

The word 'moral' is not in the bible. A person does not need a god to tell them rape, murder, robbery, etc. is wrong. If you need a god to tell you that murder is wrong, something is wrong with that, and it is up to you to find out what it is.

I refuse to accept the bible as moral teachings. Here is a long list of wrongs:
Lying and deception
Theft and robbery
Cannibalism
Slavery
Adultery
Ignorance
Unkindness to children
Cheating
Murder
Human Sacrifices
Witchcraft
Injustice to women
Cruelty to animals
Intolerance and persecution

I know more about Christianity, that is why I don't talk about the Islam faith. I do know they believe in a lot of the same. In this country a lot of the ideas are considered barbaric. If Christians, the fundamentalists that is, could get by with stoning, they would.

Each blog I will write about those subjects I listed above.






No comments:

Post a Comment